Discussion topics include:
- AI and Predictive Analytics: changing the UC game
- Shift from premise telephony to the cloud to accelerate significantly in 2017
- Telcos will deliver native end-to-end mobile business experience in 2017
- PSTN wind-down: progress and opportunities
- Beyond enterprise messaging: integrated team collaboration and UC
Don adds that Vanilla VoIP carriers will start providing SMS services across the enterprise spectrum in support of unified communications. These Vanilla VoIP carriers will start taking on more of a Managed Service Provider profile as time moves forward.
As a trusted cloud innovator and market leader, BroadSoft has continuously innovated in cloud unified communication software and services for the last 17 years — and they can’t stop.
Committed to redefining the future of work by inspiring teams to create, collaborate and perform in ways never before imagined, their mission is to bring best-in-class productivity and collaboration tools to businesses.
BroadSoft Business provides a comprehensive, mobile-integrated and completely open communication suite for businesses, with carrier-class reliability and security. By using their technology inspired by users and teams, you can collaborate and communicate more effectively to make your work — simple.
For additional information go to: https://www.broadsoft.com/