Lod, Israel – October 18, 2017 – AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
- AudioCodes has extended its portfolio of devices tested for interoperability with BroadSoft BroadCloud®
- The latest devices to be tested include:
- AudioCodes MediaPack 20x – analog telephone adaptor (ATA) with integrated BroadSoft PacketSmart analytics for BroadCloud service assurance resulting in lower costs and fewer on-premises devices
- AudioCodes MediaPack 1288 high density analog gateway – suitable for verticals with large install-bases of analog devices such as hospitality and manufacturing
- 400HD IP phone series – 405HD, an entry-level IP phone, was added to the list of AudioCodes IP phone models already validated for BroadCloud
- AudioCodes Mediant session border controllers (SBC) – enabling local survivability at branch offices for ensuring voice call preservation during WAN failure
- AudioCodes’ expanded portfolio reduces the number of vendors at the customer premises and helps accelerate deployment and simplify support
AudioCodes, a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that it has expanded the range of its products that have completed interoperability testing for the BroadSoft BroadCloud hosted telephony service. AudioCodes now offers a comprehensive portfolio of high quality voice products designed to accelerate and simplify deployment for business customers of the BroadCloud service.
The latest AudioCodes devices to complete interoperability testing with BroadCloud are:
- AudioCodes MediaPack 20x analog telephone adaptors (ATA) that enable seamless integration of analog devices (such as legacy telephones, fax machines and alarm systems) into BroadCloud. The MediaPack 20x devices come with integrated BroadSoft PacketSmart analytics for BroadCloud service assurance, resulting in lower costs and fewer on-premises devices.
- AudioCodes MediaPack 1288 high density analog gateway supporting up to 288 devices per shelf. The MediaPack 1288 is ideal for sites with large install-bases of analog devices, commonly found in vertical markets such as hospitality and manufacturing.
- The 405HD entry-level IP phone, which was added to the list of AudioCodes 400HD series IP phone models already validated for BroadCloud.
- AudioCodes Mediant session border controller (SBC) models 500, 500L, 800 and 2600. In addition to delivering reliable connectivity between customer sites and BroadCloud’s SIP trunk service, all Mediant SBC models now offer local survivability for BroadCloud’s hosted UC, ensuring call service preservation during WAN failures.
“By leveraging BroadSoft Business cloud unified communications, team collaboration and contact center solutions, AudioCodes has demonstrated its commitment to reinventing how people work,” said Taher Behbehani, chief digital and marketing officer, BroadSoft. “We’re thrilled to welcome these AudioCodes devices into our growing user environment, and eager to see the reception of this announcement at Connections.”
“Completing BroadCloud interoperability testing for such a wide range of products is an important milestone in our long-standing relationship with BroadSoft,” said Lior Aldema, COO and Head of Global Sales at AudioCodes. “Our extensive portfolio provides BroadSoft with the flexibility to offer a solution for virtually any business customer regardless of size or industry, helping to accelerate market adoption and increase the BroadCloud customer base.”
AudioCodes is proud to be a Platinum Plus sponsor at BroadSoft Connections in Phoenix, Arizona, October 22-25, 2017. Meet our team at booth P1.