Added benefit an extension of provider’s long-standing belief in overage protection for consumers
C Spire, the first U.S. mobile provider to introduce rolling data plans, today introduced another industry first for families and businesses –shareable rolling data on three of its most popular plans, which promises to save users money and eliminate surprise data overages.
The expanded benefits have been added on the company’s 10 GB, 15 GB and 30 GB shared data plans at no additional cost. Existing customers on these plans are automatically converted to an updated version with rolling shared data. Customers on other plans can switch to one of the rolling shared data plans at no cost.
An important, customer-inspired feature of the plans allows users to save and share across multiple lines any unused data for use in the next month. This key plan feature reinforces C Spire’s commitment to customer simplicity, ease of use, overage protection and real value, according to Suzy Hays, senior vice president of Consumer Markets for C Spire.
“We’ve had rave reviews from customers and the news media since we launched our ground-breaking individual rolling data plans last fall,” Hays said. “Extending rolling data to shared plans is a great value for families and businesses and a natural extension of our customer-centric approach in helping users control their bills and avoid data overages.”
How it Works
- All existing customers on C Spire’s three most popular shared data plans now automatically receive the rollover data feature with no sign up required and at no additional cost.
- Any unused data from the previous month is rolled over to the next month for sharing among all users up to the plan’s monthly limit.
- Unlike other providers, C Spire does not force consumers to use plan data first or eliminate any unused roll over data at the end of each month. Instead, rollover data can be accumulated, shared and used among all individuals up to the plan’s monthly limit.
- Free automatic data overage protection, eliminating the specter of surprise charges on users’ monthly bills, with optional data top up passes available on their device.
- Better value on shared plans over two other major mobile providers for unlimited voice, text and 10 GBs of data for $35 a month for up to four users – a savings of up to $20 a month – and $95 a month for 30 GB of data and four users.
- Device tethering for smartphones is included in the plans.
- Unlike other providers, shared rolling data is available on plans with two year contracts as well as those with device payment options.
C Spire’s new rolling data plans offer consumers a choice of price points – $40, $55 and $65 a month for 2 GB, 4 GB and 6 GB of rolling data and unlimited talk, text and photos along with data overage protection and optional top-up data passes on the company’s nationwide 4G+ LTE mobile broadband network.
For more information on C Spire’s new shared rolling data plans, go to www.cspire.com/rollingdata. For more details on other C Spire products and services, go to cspire.com.