SAN JOSE, CA–(Marketwire – Dec 2, 2011) – Senior Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) executives will host a live and interactive webcast on Tuesday, December 6 at 8:30 a.m. PST to discuss Cisco’s cloud strategy and new technologies to enable cloud providers to build, manage and connect private, public and hybrid clouds.
The webcast will include a panel of executives from leading cloud providers and businesses who will join Warrior in a discussion on key trends, challenges and opportunities in a world of many clouds.
Immediately following the webcast, Warrior and Tucker will host a public Twitter Chat from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PST, during which attendees will be able to ask the executives questions about the company’s announcement and other cloud-related topics.
- Padmasree Warrior, SVP, Engineering & CTO, Cisco
- Blair Christie, SVP/CMO, Cisco
- Lew Tucker, CTO, Cloud Computing, Cisco
- Cisco Cloud Partners and Customers
- Webcast: Tuesday, December 6, from 8:30-9:45 a.m. PST / 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. EST
- Twitter Chat: Tuesday, December 6, from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PST / 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST
- To register for the live webcast, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/semreg/nextgen/mediaalert
- A reply of the webcast will be available at: http://www.cisco.com/go/semreg/nextgen/media_alert
- To attend and/or participate in the Twitter Chat with Warrior and Tucker, log on to Twitter on Tuesday, December 6 from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PST and follow #CiscoChat. Questions can be submitted via @reply to @Padmasree or @lewtucker, and must use the #CiscoChat hashtag