Delray Beach, Fla., July 12, 2013 – The Cloud Communications Alliance (CCA), the only industry peer association specifically dedicated to the advancement of cloud communications technologies, recently successfully concluded its latest quarterly meeting. Held in Napa Valley, Calif., the event showcased some of the industry’s leading experts, who addressed many of the most pressing topics facing the cloud communications industry today, and provided a unique networking opportunity for communications leaders.
Meeting highlights included:
- A keynote address by BroadSoft President and CEO Michael Tessler, who discussed the future of unified communications (UC) and how the growing demand for mobile UC is advancing the productivity of enterprises
- A discussion of the FBI’s Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) and its impact on cloud communications
- A presentation by Phil Edholm, president and principal of PKE Consulting, who shared his insight into new technologies such as WebRTC, VoLTE and RCS and how they are changing communications
- A presentation by Shawn Pudester, director, IT service, of Polycom, who provided an update on the company’s special programs and discounts to CCA members.
- A presentation by Ron Tarro, president and CEO of SDD Systems, who discussed selling cloud communications technology to the hospitality industry
- A reception at the famed Chimney Rock Winery
“Once again, we had a wonderful turnout for our quarterly meeting, and the feedback we received was spectacular,” said Joseph Marion, president, CCA. “The CCA quarterly meetings provide a great opportunity for both members and non-members to come together, network and hear from some of the best in the business. We are already looking forward to our next gathering, which will be held in San Diego October 14 through 15, right before BroadSoft Connections 2013.”
For more information about the CCA’s next quarterly meeting visit http://www.cloudcommunications.com/cca-meetings/. To inquire about becoming a member of the CCA, contact Joseph Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 752-0442. For more information about the Cloud Communications Alliance, please visit http://www.cloudcommunications.com.
About the Cloud Communications Alliance
The Cloud Communications Alliance brings together leading cloud communications providers to promote development of the cloud communications category. Members include leading service providers, including Alteva, BluIP, Inc., Broadcore, Callis Communications, DoubleHorn Communications, Globalinx, IPFone, PBX Central, RingCentral, SimpleSignal Inc., Stage 2 Networks, Telesphere, and Telovations. The CCA also includes several leading telecommunications vendors, including Acme Packet, BroadSoft, Cooley, LLP, CTI Group, ECG, Edgewater Networks Inc., Embrase, Itopia, Inc., J-Curve Technologies, Polycom, and Yealink.