Delray Beach, Fla., July 12, 2013 – The Cloud Communications Alliance (CCA), the only industry peer association specifically dedicated to the advancement of cloud communications technologies, has released a new how-to guide designed to help cloud communications providers grow their businesses. Entitled Starting the Conversation: Effectively Selling Cloud Communications to Enterprises, the guide provides insight into strategies cloud communications providers can employ to gain a foothold into a corporate world that taking a close look at which cloud solutions to invest in.
The how-to guide addresses a wide range of pertinent topics, including:
- Giving enterprises a reason to buy cloud communications solutions – particularly enterprises that may be heavily invested in traditional telecommunications technology
- Areas of opportunity for providers, including specific vertical markets, “partial” and “transitional” cloud environments, within premise-based systems, mobile and more
- How to appeal to customers’ basic needs and make them see how cloud communications solutions can help them
- The pro’s and con’s of owning versus renting
- The benefits of capex over opex
“There’s no doubt the cloud communications market is growing, but it could be growing so much more. We feel there’s a tremendous opportunity for providers to take advantage of this growth, but it may require a shift in the way that these organizations do business,” said Joseph Marion, president, CCA. “By referring to the strategies outlined in this how-to guide, cloud communications providers will be better equipped to accelerate their sales growth within enterprises.”
The CCA is comprised of some of the world’s leading communications companies, each of which helps arm organizations with the most advanced cloud communications solutions. These include services that give customers HD voice and video through a combination of the latest IP network and cloud unified communication technologies.
To download the how-to guide, visit http://bit.ly/1399x5L. To inquire about becoming a member of the CCA, contact Joseph Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 752-0442. For more information about the Cloud Communications Alliance, please visit http://www.cloudcommunications.com.