Updates to the inContact Customer Interaction Cloud provide new capabilities to help contact center leaders achieve their business goals:
- Increase contact center efficiency with the most complete and only truly unified cloud contact center solution that spans Omnichannel Routing and Workforce Optimization, featuring a new single and simplified administrative interface, based on the award-winning modern design principles used to create the My Agent eXperience™ – MAX agent and supervisor interfaces
- Gain actionable insights into every interaction with newly introduced, best-in-class analytics offerings, which allow contact centers to extract meaningful insights from 100% of customer calls and lead the way towards broader business transformation
- Optimize omnichannel workforce performance with two leading workforce optimization suites, each supporting the needs of today’s omnichannel teams – providing contact centers with a balanced choice of simplicity and sophistication
Increase contact center efficiency
With the 16.3 release, inContact makes running your contact simpler than ever before. A single, persona-optimized user experience unifies all inContact products and provides a modern, consistent look and feel for Agents, Supervisors, Workforce Planners and Administrators across omnichannel routing, workforce optimization, and reporting.
Highlights of the interface redesign allow inContact Customer Interaction Cloud customers to gain efficiencies through streamlined access, simplified administration and user profile management, reduced training time, and accelerated rollout of additional inContact applications.
Additional enhancements to drive agent efficiency and productivity include:
- Keep agents focused: using Personal Connection™, outbound contact centers can now batch contact/customer records and facilitate multiple attempts to reach an individual using different phone numbers in a single interaction, saving time and money spent switching context between attempts.
- Increase first contact resolution (FCR) rates in any channel: with new Skype™ for Business integration, that connects agents with resources and subject matter experts outside of the contact center.
Gain actionable insights into every interaction
New best-in-class analytics offerings, based on Attensity and Nexidia technology, highlight the rapid innovation and product delivery made possible only by the market leader in cloud contact center solutions. inContact Analytics features proven, advanced speech and text analytics technology that analyzes 100% of customer calls to:
- Improve agent performance: Easily pinpoint interactions with desired/undesired agent behaviors to improve coaching effectiveness and reduce the amount of time supervisors spend identifying good coaching opportunities
- Elevate the customer experience: Increase the number of positive customer interactions, and reduce negative ones, through automatic topic discovery and trend, sentiment, and root cause analysis
- Mitigate compliance risk: Avoid penalties and consequences associated with non-compliance by targeting interactions where agents did not adhere to standard policies and procedures
Two inContact Analytics packages are available – Essentials and Advanced – allowing contact center leaders the flexibility to start with basic compliance and agent monitoring and grow into a powerful new way to understand the customer experience and share key insights that lead to broader business transformation.
To drive further measurable improvements in the contact center, a new integrated benchmarking tool – iBenchmark – helps contact centers more fully understand and evaluate their performance by comparing actual KPIs from their inContact ACD to the iBenchmark contact center industry standards database.
Optimize omnichannel workforce performance
inContact customers now have more choice and more advanced omnichannel support than ever before with two leading workforce optimization (WFO) suites, inContact Workforce Optimization and NICE Workforce Optimization. These “best-fit” suites offer customers the exact solution required to address the needs of their organization, regardless of size or complexity.
inContact Workforce Optimization, ideal for organizations seeking a comprehensive cloud suite that is fully integrated with Omnichannel Routing (ACD), has delivered the following updates in the 16.3 release:
- Forecast and schedule omnichannel staff: Allows customers to accurately determine workload, optimize staffing levels and reduce the need for additional headcount through cross-skilling. Forecast and schedule multiple customer contact channels including SMS, Chat, Inbound/Outbound Voice, Email and Work Item using inContact Workforce Management.
- Automate updates to agent skills and routing: New Workforce Intelligence functionality allows contact centers to automatically update agent skills and contact routing decisions, based on Workforce Optimization activity, such as quality evaluation results, survey, and other key contact center metrics.
NICE Workforce Optimization, now cloud hosted and integrated with the inContact Automatic Contact Distributor, provides a sophisticated suite of capabilities for advanced enterprise use cases; delivering workforce management and quality management capabilities used by 84 of the Fortune 100.
In this third major release of 2016, inContact advances and strengthens its complete cloud contact center solution with a new modern, unified user interface across omnichannel routing, workforce optimization and reporting to boost efficiency of contact center leaders and administrators. This release also adds advanced analytics to better understand customer sentiment and boost agent performance, as well as new omnichannel workforce optimization capabilities to create a more intelligent contact center. With 16.3, inContact delivers a global cloud infrastructure built with the future in mind, capable of evolving with customer growth and the rapidly changing landscape of the customer service industry. Hundreds of leading brands, including more than 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000, trust inContact to support over six billion worldwide interactions annually.
To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.