BROOMFIELD, Colo., July 25, 2017 – Today’s IT departments are challenged with helping the enterprise realize the benefits of digital transformation. At the same time, they’re working to replace or integrate legacy and siloed collaboration services into more efficient solutions designed to support the evolving needs of a more mobile and global workforce. To help enterprises on this journey, Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) is unveiling Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3, a global, unified communications offering.
Learn how Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3 can be leveraged for increased productivity and streamlined operations: http://www.level3.com/en/landing-pages/amazon-chime-and-level-3/.
- Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3 is a single vendor-managed unified communications solution that runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS), with end-to-end customer support provided by Level 3.
- Customers can leverage a pay-as-you-go collaboration tool, without the requirement for long-term commitments or upfront capital investments.
- With Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3, enterprises have access to an adaptable communications platform with Level 3 global service level agreements.
- Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3 is available to Level 3 customers in North America and EMEA.
- Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3 helps consolidate multiple tools into one video, voice, chat and screen-sharing tool.
- Level 3 allows customers to implement advanced enterprise solutions without the heavy burden on internal resources for support.
- Throughout the adoption process, Level 3 assists customers with training, implementation and professional services.
Carlin Wiegner, General Manager of Amazon Chime, Amazon Web Services
“AWS and Level 3 have a solid track record of working together to provide solutions to businesses. Our customers have told us that Amazon Chime takes the frustration out of meetings, with a single tool that helps ensure meetings start on time and gives employees high quality meetings with video, voice and chat. As an Advanced Partner in the AWS Partner Network, Level 3 is well suited to participate with us to deliver Amazon Chime.”
Cindy Whelan, Principal Analyst, Global IT Managed and Hosted Services at GlobalData
“Despite advances in conferencing technology, all too often online meetings are delayed by common pitfalls like call access coordinates and distractions from background noise. Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3 gives Level 3’s enterprise customers a new option for collaboration services, with one click to join meetings and noise cancelling audio that can add up to more productive meeting time.”
Anthony Christie, CMO for Level 3
“The right communication tools are imperative to the success of any enterprise in the midst of digital transformation. With Amazon Chime delivered by Level 3, customers have the benefit of AWS’s agility, coupled with Level 3’s highly reliable and secure global network and high-touch support model, so they can focus on what matters most to their business.”
- Watch this video to discover the benefits of Amazon Chime
- Learn more about the drivers for unified communications
- Hear from Anthony Christie on latest trends for unified communications
For more information on Level 3’s advanced network and service offerings, visit www.level3.com.
Some statements made in this press release are forward-looking in nature and are based on management’s current expectations or beliefs. These forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside Level 3’s control, which could cause actual events to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the statements. Important factors that could prevent Level 3 from achieving its stated goals include, but are not limited to, the company’s ability to: increase revenue from its services to realize its targets for financial and operating performance; develop and maintain effective business support systems; manage system and network failures or disruptions; avert the breach of its network and computer system security measures; develop new services that meet customer demands and generate acceptable margins; manage the future expansion or adaptation of its network to remain competitive; defend intellectual property and proprietary rights; manage risks associated with continued uncertainty in the global economy; manage continued or accelerated decreases in market pricing for communications services; obtain capacity for its network from other providers and interconnect its network with other networks on favorable terms; successfully integrate future acquisitions; effectively manage political, legal, regulatory, foreign currency and other risks it is exposed to due to its substantial international operations; mitigate its exposure to contingent liabilities; and meet all of the terms and conditions of its debt obligations. Additional information concerning these and other important factors can be found within Level 3’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements in this press release should be evaluated in light of these important factors. Level 3 is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any such obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.