DALLAS, Oct. 30, 2017 — Masergy, a leading provider of global software defined networking, managed security and cloud communications solutions, announced today that its omni-channel Cloud Contact Center solution received a Silver medal in the 2017 Golden Bridge Awards®– marking this the fourth industry award since the solution’s early 2017 introduction.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a40d62a6-02f2-43ed-acac-9672d8f8d1a9
The coveted Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best offerings from every major industry. Organizations from all over the world submitted nominations for the 9th annual awards. This year’s judging panel named Masergy’s Cloud Contact Center a Silver status winner within the Information Technology Services category.
“Our cloud-based contact center solution uses predictive analytics to lower operating costs and improve business performance,” said Dean Manzoori, VP Global Cloud Communications, Masergy. “We allow agents to respond to phone, email, chat, SMS, and Twitter feed requests from a single screen–significantly enhancing their efficiency.”
Masergy’s Cloud Contact Center complements its award-winning and highly scalable Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform. Additional benefits include:
- Speedy deployment to get businesses up and running in weeks
- Global availability and virtually limitless scalability
- A simple pricing model based on an all-inclusive bundle with no contact center usage charges
- Built-in disaster recovery to quickly redirect call center traffic during emergencies or disruptions
- Easy system integration with existing call center infrastructures and preferred CRM software to ease the transition to the cloud
Learn more about Masergy.