- Enables productivity and a consistent user experience from virtually anywhere
- Mitel technology now powering cloud services for partners across five continents
- EOH serves 2,000 large enterprise customers in 32 African countries
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Jan. 19, 2017 — Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications, today announced the expansion of its cloud portfolio in South Africa through a partnership with South Africa’s largest technology and knowledge service integrator, EOH.
Mitel’s cloud expansion into South Africa is being driven by the region’s growing economic marketplace, increasing cloud adoption for enterprises. Built on a secure, resilient network across multiple locations in South Africa, the partnership is designed to deliver low-cost solutions scalable for any size business, providing the flexibility to address future requirements with ease.
Designed with the mobile workforce in mind, MiCloudSA, powered by EOH, enables optimal productivity from anywhere, offering innovative collaboration tools and a consistent user experience across desk phone, smartphone and PC/laptop environments. With MiCloudSA, South African businesses can easily connect teams, work more flexibly and gain greater agility for quickly responding to changing customer and market dynamics.
EOH is the largest technology and knowledge service provider in South Africa and has been delivering on-premises Mitel products to African businesses for over 10 years, including MiCollab and MiContact Center. This new offering demonstrates Mitel’s continued global expansion and progress in enabling the mobile enterprise worldwide to enhance customer experiences and seamlessly support new business models.
“The partnership with Mitel allows us to provide impactful services to our customers within South Africa and Africa, which is important to us,” said Rob Godlonton, CEO of Information Communication and Technology. “One of our business philosophies at EOH is to ‘lead and grow’ and partnering with Mitel has allowed us to do this.”
“Fast-moving companies become leaders by seamlessly connecting their employees with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers—no matter where they are,” said Andy Bull, Managing Director, South Africa, Mitel. “Mitel’s cloud solutions not only provide easy access to the tools they need to get the job done, but are designed to foster productive collaboration and innovation while improving the bottom line.”
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world.
- Frost & Sullivan recently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Download free copies of the “Cloud Communications for Dummies” and “Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies” eBooks.
- See Frost & Sullivan’s full analysis of Mitel’s leadership in the cloud market.
For more information, go to www.mitel.com.