- Allows businesses to benefit from seamless communications and collaboration.
- Serves network of 200+ business partners relied on by thousands of businesses.
- Strengthens Mitel’s number one market share position in the Netherlands.
UTRECHT, The Netherlands, May 15, 2017 — Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, announced today a partnership with Motto Communications, a major supplier of business cloud communications in the Netherlands. The agreement brings Mitel’s cost-effective, cloud-based, unified communications and collaboration (UCC) tools to Motto’s IT-workplace offering, providing Motto’s 200+ business partners a complete package of customizable IT-services.
Seeking to address the strong demand for cloud services in the Netherlands, Motto will offer Mitel UCaaS solutions via its online FLUX cloud distribution portal. FLUX allows Motto’s partners to mix and match cloud-based IT services, applications and mobile infrastructure to meet the unique requirements of thousands of businesses with flexibility in price setting, fulfilment, billing and vendor choice. FLUX is also designed to ensure the quote-to-cash cycle is faster, easier and more tailored, saving channel partners time and money.
Key reasons Motto selected Mitel include the mobile-first design of the MiCloud platform and the advanced online collaboration features from MiTeam and MiCollab applications. Mitel’s open standards-based technology also allows Motto’s business partners to futher tailor their services, even combine them with vertical applications.
“Motto is committed to the success of our partners and, ultimately, that of the businesses they serve. Our aim is to equip them with the best cloud products on the market,” said Robbert Heemskerk, Chief Commercial Officer, Motto Communications. “By adding Mitel’s cloud solutions to our portfolio, they have access to an award-winning platform and collaboration applications they can use to differentiate their offerings and deliver an exceptional cloud experience to businesses throughout the Netherlands.”
“More and more businesses in the Netherlands are recognizing the benefits of moving their communications to the cloud to save costs, simplify IT management and enjoy access to the same capabilities and user experience wherever their work takes them,” said Gijs Borsboom, Vice President of Sales Northern Europe, Mitel. “As part of the integrated IT-workplace offering, Mitel can help Motto partners continue to meet the growing demand for cloud services while also expanding our reach through their large customer base.”
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
- Mitel cloud services are available in 40 countries and supported by 14 data centers globally.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Download free copies of the “Cloud Communications for Dummies,” “Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies” and “Digital Transformation for Dummies” e-books.
- Frost & Sullivan selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
About Motto Communications
Motto Communications is convinced business partners are the de facto route to market when it comes to delivering inclusive connectivity to the cloud-based workplace. With our online cloud distribution portal, FLUX, we offer business partners the ability to mix and match the best suited IT and telecommunications services for their customers, and deliver these real-time, and under their own brand. With FLUX, business partners can combine, sell, deliver, invoice and manage all imagineable cloud-based IT, telecoms and networking services. Along with the FlUX portal, Motto sets itself a part through personalized, professional technology, administration and legal support. Over 200 partners and thousands of end users rely on FLUX and Motto on a daily basis. Motto services are deployed from four data centers in three countries and have received multiple awards, like the Deloitte Fast 50 and an FD Gazelle Award. Motto’s main office is based in Nuth and its sales office is based in Amsterdam.
More at www.mitel.com.