‘Analysis OTS delivers a truly flexible hosted ebilling and analytics solution, which allows service providers to choose from a wide range of features best suited their customers’ needs.’ Says Trevor Davis, Head of Products at CTI Group. ‘This latest solution provides a vital service to business customers, helping them understand and manage their telecoms spend by creating their own reports and allocating costs. As the service is delivered in a hosted environment customers have direct access through a secure online portal, giving them instant access to every level of hierarchy, from trend summaries to individual line items. In addition Analysis OTS will complement existing billing systems.’
Analysis OTS helps Service Providers to reduce costs by allowing customers to resolving their own billing queries. As a result a deeper and more granular understanding of customer behaviour is developed, which underpins a proactive customer relationship strategy, leading to reduced churn.
As the variety of telecoms services flourish and both ebilling and analytics become more complex, it is imperative that Service Providers stay ahead of customer expectations. In addition Analysis OTS features are fast becoming ‘must have’ deliverables on tender documents. Fully hosted and managed by CTI Group the solution is simple and quick to deploy, which is ideal for the Tier 2 and Tier 3 Service Provider.
• User dashboard for instant visibility of key billing data
• User reports for analysing data and cost allocation
• Trend data to show customers key trends over time
• Simple and quick to deploy including the facility for Service Providers to test their billing feed during deployment to ensure data format accuracy
• Up to two product updates per year included in the hosted service
• Fully hosted and managed by CTI Group
For more details please visit: http://www.ctigroup.com/solutions/analysis-ots/