ASHBURN, Va., Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — NEW WORLD APPS, Inc., one of America’s premier public sector Cloud Service Providers, announced year-over-year corporate revenue growth of 49.5% through August 2011. With strong Cloud and hosting services demand across federal, state and local government entities in the U.S., NEW WORLD APPS FISMA-compliant Secure Private Cloud and Secure Community Cloud offerings continue to gain broad acceptance across security-sensitive markets. Providing secure Cloud and hosting services for the U.S. Intelligence Community, the Department of Defense, and U.S. federal civilian agencies, NEW WORLD APPS now has ten (10) existing and pending U.S. federal security Certification and Accreditations (C&A’s).
“With today’s international Cyber threat environment, robust security expertise is valued more than ever by public sector buyers,” said Dan Tudahl, President of NEW WORLD APPS. “The Cloud offers economic benefits to all enterprises, but for government, Shared Public Cloud services can pose security risks for sensitive data. That’s where we come in. NEW WORLD APPS Secure Private Cloud architecture and deep security expertise provide the compliant solutions demanded by security-sensitive markets.”
Founded in 1999, NEW WORLD APPS obtained its first U.S. federal government hosting contract in 2003. Today NEW WORLD APPS has both Cloud and hosting services on its GSA schedule, as well as a broad network of public sector partnerships with leading prime contractors, government-focused ISV’s, systems integrators, and security technology providers.
The U.S. federal government has led the way in its adoption of secure Cloud solutions with the Obama Administration’s Cloud First Initiative, Datacenter Consolidation Initiative and Open Government Initiative. Each of these federal mandates and initiatives has led all public sector markets to rethink their deployment of strategic IT resources, and has been a strong catalyst for growth in demand for Private Cloud Services from state and local government buyers as well.
NEW WORLD APPS Company Highlights – October 2011
- 49.5% year-over-year corporate revenue growth through August 31, 2011.
- Ten (10) existing and pending U.S. federal security Certification & Accreditations (C&A’s).
- Service delivery experience with most cabinet-level U.S. federal government agencies.
- GSA schedule for Cloud and hosting services.
- SaaS applications currently delivered to state and local governments in 31 U.S. states.
- Partnerships with leading government-focused prime contractors, ISV’s, systems integrators.
- Current hosted and Secure Private Cloud-delivered public sector solutions supported include: national security, anti-terrorism, law enforcement, citizen engagement, regulatory compliance, emergency alerting, and procurement.