Nexmo is changing the face of traditional communications by enabling the industry to thrive in a future focused on mobile and cloud communications. Nexmo APIs enable app developers and enterprises to reach customers globally via innovative mobile text-messaging and voice experiences.
With unmatched quality of delivery, global reach, and local knowledge, Nexmo helps provide engaging user experiences for some of the world’s top apps and companies such as Airbnb, Alibaba, Line, Viber, and WeChat, who have selected Nexmo for their business-critical, international communication needs.
“From the beginning, it’s been our mission to provide the best solutions and platforms to help businesses effectively communicate in today’s ‘always on’ mobile world,” said Tony Jamous, CEO, Nexmo. “Our growth and success is a result of our dedication to customer service and providing high-quality services and value.”
With a supreme focus on uptime and quality, Nexmo’s real-time analytics intelligently review over 500 million communication data points per month, to optimize routes for Nexmo’s propriety Adaptive Routing technology. Furthermore, Nexmo has a nearly 100% uptime rate, making it both a secure and reliable communications platform for its enterprise and app developer customers.
As Nexmo continues to expand, it has seen important increases in global reach during 2014. Key growth statistics include:
- Nexmo has over 70,500 worldwide enterprise customers;
- A 97% customer retention rate showcases Nexmo’s commitment to customer service, value and quality;
- Nexmo is adding nearly 5,000 new enterprise customers per month, with a 141% customer growth rate for the first half of 2014;
- Covering over 235 countries and territories globally, Nexmo is supported by over 1,700 telecom carrier networks;
- Number of employees has grown from 21 employees in 2013 to over 80 employees to date in 2014, or a 270% increase, and;
- Nexmo is used by over 80% of the successful over-the-top (OTT) apps in the market today.
Continuing to grow its international roster of strategic partnerships, Nexmo recently forged several important telecom carrier partnerships with Telkomsel in Indonesia, Telefonica O2 in the United Kingdom, YTL Communications in Malaysia, and du in the Middle East.
Nexmo was recently named to the 2014 CNBC “Disruptor 50,” an annual list of venture-backed private companies that are innovating their industries and was named one of the “Hottest Companies in San Francisco” by Lead411, which provides information, news, and research about U.S. companies. In addition, Nexmo has been included in the list of “Cool Vendors” by leading analyst firm Gartner for its unique cloud-based API communication services.
More at www.nexmo.com