Scottsdale, Arizona – October 16, 2017 – Nextiva (www.nextiva.com), an industry-leading cloud communications company, today announced that its second-annual technology and business conference, NextCon, is sold out. Top entrepreneurs and industry experts will speak to a packed crowd of over 700 attendees at the event, taking place October 23-25, 2017 at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale.
NextCon is designed to help businesses unlock the customer experience tools of tomorrow in order to better understand the customer journey. Over the course of three days, the conference will feature nearly 30 speakers and more than 20 sessions on improving customer experience.
- Customer experience leaders from brands like Nordstrom, Ritz Carlton, and Motley Fool will be sharing their advice and strategies.
- Nextiva CEO Tomas Gorny will speak on the age of the customer, and how to exceed their expectations.
- The XBert Expo will feature event sponsors Polycom, Panasonic, and Cisco, among others.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience with Nextiva’s suite of products, including NextOS.
- VIP Access Ticketholders will enjoy a private concert featuring international rock and roll legend, Bret Michaels, on Tuesday, October 24th.
“Nextiva is known for our Amazing Service®, and we wanted to help other businesses, including our partners and customers, achieve the same high-quality customer experience that we stand behind,” said Tomas Gorny, Nextiva CEO. “We’re excited to host NextCon with hand-selected speakers from some of the most renowned customer experience brands in the country.”
NextCon is a not-for-profit conference, with all ticket proceeds going to Bret Michaels’ non-profit organization, the Life Rocks Foundation. Nextiva Cares will donate $10 to the foundation each time the hashtag #NextCon17 is used on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, benefitting causes like Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, St. Joseph’s and Barrow Neurological Foundations, military and their families, pet charities, and non-profits that benefit childhood cancer.
To learn more about NextCon, its speakers, and the full agenda, please visit NextCon17.com.
Nextiva provides cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions designed to simplify the way businesses communicate. Founded in 2006 on the principle of Amazing Service®, Nextiva serves more than 150,000 businesses in the United States from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. Learn more at www.nextiva.com.