The three-day event will include access to the Mitel Solutions Expo, hands-on product demos, informative breakout sessions, customer testimonials and featured keynote presentations. The 2012 event marks the largest and most exciting Mitel Americas channel conference to date. Conference attendees include a record number of Mitel channel partners ranging from value-added resellers to software providers to system integrators focused on delivering Mitel unified communications to regional, national and global customers.
In addition to serving as a Platinum sponsor of the Mitel Business Partner Conference, OAISYS is also the exclusive sponsor of the Partner Appreciation Night being held aboard the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum on Wednesday, June 20. Conference attendees will have access to the four-acre flight deck, which includes flight simulators and meticulously restored airplanes and helicopters, and they will also enjoy a special live concert with Mayer Hawthorne and the County.
“As Mitel’s preferred call recording partner, we are once again delighted to serve as a Platinum sponsor for the Business Partner Conference,” said Brian Spencer, president of OAISYS. “This event is always the highlight of the year for the Mitel channel, showcasing how their innovations and those of integrated partners like ourselves blend together to create a complete solution set for our mutual customers. We are proud of our association with Mitel and look forward to working with them closely in the year to come.”
During the conference, OAISYS will showcase the latest advancements and additions to its solutions and services portfolio at booth Number 215 in the Manchester Ballroom. Highlights will include:
- An overview of the OAISYS AllWays vision encompassing the many ways in which OAISYS software applications can be deployed and consumed;
- An introduction to the OAISYS Gateway to the Cloud service, a hybrid cloud solution that makes advanced call recording functionality more affordable and accessible to SMB and midmarket customers;
- OAISYS Mobile Recall, a mobile Web application that enables an on-the-go mobile workforce to easily access call recordings and associated interaction metadata via smartphones and tablet devices;
- Demonstration of expanded voice documentation compliance capabilities delivered in version 7.2 of the OAISYS Talkument® and Tracer applications; and
- The public unveiling of OAISYS’ new Speech Search functionality, enabling users to search call records via a phonetics-based speech engine.