Highlights Continued Customer Interest in Oracle’s Expanding Portfolio of Functionally Rich, Integrated and Secure Enterprise Cloud Services
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. – November 14, 2013
- Building on the tremendous success of Oracle CloudWorld and continued customer interest in leveraging cloud technologies, Oracle announced that the event series will expand to nine additional global locations.
- Oracle CloudWorld brings together industry leaders, including senior Oracle executives, customers and partners, to share real-world examples of how they are using cloud technologies to transform their businesses.
- Oracle Cloud supports 9 million users and 19 billion transactions each day, running on thousands of servers and 200 petabytes of storage in 17 data centers around the world.
- The expanded format of the one-day conference features keynotes from industry visionaries, multiple tracks aligned to specific customer roles, hands-on demos and exhibits, and networking opportunities. Keynote sessions will highlight Oracle’s strategy and roadmap for cloud and social.
- The events will also include content related to the continued expansion of Oracle Cloud and the recent addition of 10 new Oracle Cloud services, announced at Oracle OpenWorld 2013.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd will keynote Oracle CloudWorld in Sao Paulo on December 11, 2013. The expanded series of Oracle CloudWorlds will take place in cities around the world including: Beijing, Bogota, Chicago, New Delhi, Paris, San Francisco, Melbourne and Moscow.
- Oracle CloudWorld will feature tracks geared toward line of business executives and aligned to their specific roles including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Finance and Operations.
- Additionally, tracks developed specifically for application IT professionals and developers will focus on how to reduce complexity and drive innovation through Oracle’s SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions.
- Register for Oracle CloudWorld here: http://oracle.com/cloudworld
“As cloud computing moves into the mainstream of business technologies and strategies, companies are keenly interested in learning how they can benefit from cloud,” said Oracle President Mark Hurd. “With engaging content and tracks developed for customers’ specific needs, the Oracle CloudWorld event series helps companies find the strategic insight and solutions they need to leverage cloud technologies to transform their businesses.”