AUSTIN, Texas – Jan. 20, 2014 – Telepoint Global Hosting Services today launched the Neptune Voice Services Platform, an efficient and scalable cloud-based platform for VoIP service providers and resellers enabling them to buy and sell minutes globally without any hardware infrastructure investment.
Telecommunication providers are struggling to compete in a highly competitive marketplace for minutes as large carriers expand their presence into emerging markets. Maintaining servers and billing software and managing a full-time network operations center can quickly erase any profits.
“For the first time, Telepoint Global Hosting is making its proven wholesale voice platform available to any small and mid-size company for fractions of what these operations would typically cost,” said Telepoint Global Hosting Services Partner and CTO Russ Bierschbach. “In addition to allowing more companies to compete, the Neptune Platform offers real-time reporting and monitoring, includes capabilities to increase responsiveness to market demands and, ultimately, allows service providers to maximize profits and minimize losses.”
The Neptune Voice Services Platform has more options for managing profitability than any other platform on the market. From a simple, Web dashboard and interface, Neptune allows VoIP service providers to manage calls, subscriptions and customers, as well as business metrics, not just performance metrics. The service is built for carrier-class reliability and it is securely managed at physically redundant sites with additional equipment redundancy built in at each site.
Key features of Neptune (http://www.telepointglobal.com/wholesale-voice) are:
- Real-Time Reporting and Monitoring – Based on network and business rules, delivers real-time knowledge on profitability and quality by customer, vendor, country and region, enabling up-to-date business and routing decisions.
- Dynamic Routing – Provides a powerful and customizable quality-of-service routing selection system that enables fewer people to manage large and complicated networks, saving time and reducing costly routing mistakes.
- Network Visualization –Provides multiple dashboards, each with their own key perspective, to help you visualize your network and provide insight where traffic levels, profitability, and quality of service metrics are changing.
- Customer Rate Management – Provides a rate calculation system, enabling users to view all their vendors, filter by quality-of-service settings and visualize routing and rates.
- Vendor Rate Management – Imports multiple formats of vendor rate sheets and validates and analyzes against contractual rules, providing a report of changes and allowing overrides.
- Invoicing and Reconciliation – Able to generate invoices automatically and send them directly to customers, as well as provide a reconciliation system to ensure customer and vendor invoices match.
Telepoint Global Hosting provides Neptune users their first 100 ports for free for 90 days and each subsequent port is US$6.00. A license to the platform also includes hosting, power, servers, switches, equipment and 24×7 support to manage the operations.
The Neptune Voice Services Platform is built on next-generation switching architecture with access points in Dublin, Ireland that supports 98 percent of the world’s codecs and has the capacity to support more than one billion minutes worldwide. The Neptune Platform was built by architects with more than 25 years of experience in the softswitch, prepaid and wholesale voice markets.
To debut and demo Neptune, Telepoint Global Hosting will exhibit at PTC ’14 in Honolulu on January 20-22, 2014. The company will be located at booth #7. The booth contact is Chris Pappas, who can be reached at 1-512-431-9182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Telepoint Global Hosting Services
Telepoint Global Hosting Services is one of the world’s leading providers of wholesale voice and hosting services to global carriers and service providers seeking superior quality and higher call completion rates to increase profit margins, expand market reach to every corner of the world. Telepoint Global Hosting delivers higher ASRs with a focus on South America, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. Built on the efficient Neptune platform for call routing and rating and a streamlined system for real-time market dynamics, Telepoint can deliver substantial cost savings to high-margin secondary market destinations on quality routes.