“With Toshiba’s VIPedge leasing program, companies can lease their telephone equipment and pay for their cloud telephony services in one affordable monthly payment,” said Brian Metherell, vice president and general manager of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division. “Leasing avoids capital expenditures, making the telephone solution an operating expense.”
A single-vendor solution from Toshiba, a trusted manufacturer in telecommunications for more than 30 years, VIPedge leasing combines the costs into a single monthly payment, covering the cloud-based telephone system, on-site equipment, installation, and ongoing software updates, as well as local and long distance service.
Financial benefits of VIPedge include:
- Zero upfront cost for equipment and installation with a choice of 24, 36 and 60-month lease options;
- Ability to reduce capital expenditures since telephony becomes an operating expense;
- Fixed monthly costs so companies can budget for their exact costs;
- Software upgrades that are included, so there are no expenses for upgrades or software fixes;
- No obsolescence since VIPedge is always kept up-to-date in the cloud;
- Dynamically scalable cloud resources to increase or delete users or applications as needed;
- Optional international calling plans;
- System administration, which is included in the monthly fee and eliminates the need for on-site system management; and
- Survivability, automatically included via the cloud.
Migration Benefits of VIPedge include:
- Flexibility for companies to change or migrate cloud services as their businesses grow and change;
- Easy migration to or from Toshiba’s IPedge® on-site system; and
- Easy expansion to a Hybrid Cloud Solution with VIPedge networked with Toshiba’s on-site solutions IPedge and Strata® CIX.
Unified Communications and Telephony Features include:
- Work from virtually anywhere using personal or business mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, as a business phone extension.
- Enable easier connections with one-number reach, in or out of the office or out of the country.
- Protect mobile number privacy by displaying only the office phone number in caller ID.
- Manage office voice mails easily and quickly with a visual interface on a mobile device.
- Place long-distance and international calls to contacts from a cell phone at landline rates.
- Stay in touch while traveling internationally.
- Get more done with instant messaging (IM) with colleagues who are busy or on the phone.
- See the status of UCedge® colleagues or Microsoft® Lync® Server users before calling them.
- Rapidly find contacts in a list synchronized with the office phone system and user-provided avatars.
- Utilize enterprise-quality telephone features, including placing a call on hold and picking it up from another phone as well as pressing a button on a phone to put the system into night mode.
More at www.Telecom.Toshiba.com