- Quick-to-deploy, mobile-centric UCC solution now available for wholesale and resale.
- Provides small and medium enterprises (SMEs) access to advanced capabilities.
- Empowers Westcon-Comstor partners to pursue new opportunities across vertical segments.
SYDNEY, Australia, June 04, 2017 — Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, announced today the launch of Westcon-Comstor’s MiCloud Connect service to Australian resellers and wholesalers. Aimed at the SME market and delivering the latest mobile-centric unified communications and collaboration (UCC) applications, the service will enable Westcon-Comstor partners to seize untapped cloud-based OPEX-driven opportunities across multiple verticals.
The MiCloud Connect Service equips partners with a competitive, end-to-end Mitel solution that is easy to deploy and practical to manage. By eliminating the need for heavy infrastructure costs upfront, the feature-rich mobile cloud solutions are deployed in hours instead of months, and are agile and scalable for future business demands. This provides new opportunities for the channel to present SMEs with cost-effective cloud and mobile-enabled tools, allowing them to compete with larger rivals by improving workflow efficiency and customer satisfaction.
“As digital transformation accelerates in the workplace, cloud-based communications are becoming an expectation for businesses in Australia. It is Mitel’s proven track record, market maturity, renowned functionality and competitive business model that makes it best placed to provide solutions for our partners and customers,” said Rhys Shannon, Director, CIoud and Service Solutions ANZ, Westcon-Comstor. “The benefit of our cloud-based portfolio is that you don’t have to be locked into infrastructure or management complexities, it can be kept simple and scale as SMEs grow.”
“Cloud communications give SMEs access to advanced tools and capabilities that were previously only affordable to much larger companies,” said Pierre-Jean Châlon, Senior Vice President of APAC Sales, Mitel. “By leveraging the cloud, they can also reduce costs and simplify management of their telephony infrastructure while powering employee productivity and improving customer service.”
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
- Mitel was recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications for three consecutive years.
- Nearly 15 percent of employees’ total work time is wasted inefficient communications. Read the report from Webtorials to learn more.
- Learn more about how Mitel is giving a voice to digital transformation.
- See Frost & Sullivan’s full analysis of Mitel’s leadership in the cloud market.
Westcon-Comstor (WestconGroup Inc.) is a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in Security, Collaboration, Networking and Data Center. The company is transforming the technology supply chain through its global capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services. Westcon-Comstor combines expert technical and market knowledge with industry-leading partner enablement programs. Collaborating with its partners in a unique engagement model, Westcon-Comstor strives to provide an exceptional partner experience in delivering results together. The company goes to market under the Westcon and Comstor brands.
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com.