Network-based solution improves customer service and contact center productivity with highly accurate analytics
BEDFORD, MA and FORT MYERS, FL March 7, 2013 – Acme Packet® (NASDAQ: APKT), the leader in session delivery networks, and CallMiner, the leader in speech and voice of the customer analytics solutions for contact centers, announced that Clearwire, a leading provider of 4G mobile broadband services in the U.S., is using CallMiner’s cloud-based Eureka™ solution to analyze customer interactions and measure agent performance.
- Clearwire selected CallMiner Eureka to record and analyze customer interactions in their contact center. By automatically analyzing the content of each customer contact – including what is said, how it is said, and the context in which words are said – Eureka helps Clearwire uncover agent performance metrics and hidden business intelligence within contact center conversations.
- CallMiner leverages the Acme Packet Net-Net Interactive Session Recorder (ISR) to provide cost-effective and scalable network-based IP session recording for its cloud-based service. Based on a highly scalable and modular architecture, the Net-Net ISR lets CallMiner fully capture all customer conversations – from start to finish – without compromising security or reliability.
- The tightly integrated solution delivers high quality speaker-separated call recordings and sophisticated voice analytics with unmatched accuracy and quality in the form of a convenient and cost effective cloud-based service. By fully recording and analyzing all customer interactions, Eureka helps Clearwire improve agent performance, boost customer satisfaction, mitigate risks, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Rapid solution turn-up, with no upfront capital equipment expenses
- Improved contact center performance, sales effectiveness, and customer experience
- Risk mitigation and compliance assurance
- “Customer service is paramount in the highly competitive mobile broadband market,” said Geoff Levy, Head of Customer Care, Clearwire. “By automatically scoring 100% of our customer exchanges in the cloud, Eureka helps us optimize contact center performance and boost customer satisfaction without all the hassles and expense of a conventional premises-based solution.”
- “Forward-looking businesses are continuously seeking innovative ways to gather business intelligence and improve the customer experience,” said Jeff Gallino, Chief Technology Officer, CallMiner. “By moving voice capture and analytics into the cloud we can help them achieve their goals in a highly scalable and cost-effective manner.”
- “Enterprises all over the world are turning to the cloud to accelerate business innovation,” said Tim Ziemer, vice president of North America and Asia Pacific Japan sales, Acme Packet. “Leveraging Acme Packet’s highly scalable and flexible Interactive Session Recorder, CallMiner’s cloud-based service helps improve customer interactions and increase agent productivity, while minimizing cost and complexity.”
More at www.acmepacket.com and www.callminer.com