Report Identifies Artisan Infrastructure’s IaaS Enabling Platform as one of the World’s Top Cloud Computing Offerings for the Service Provider Space
AUSTIN, TX – August 7, 2013 – Artisan Infrastructure, the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, ranks among the world’s Top 100 Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), according to the third-annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 report. The Top 100 CSPs generated more than $15.7 billion in combined cloud services revenues in 2012, up nearly 37 percent, according to the report, which is available now by visiting http://www.talkincloud.com/tc100.
In addition to honoring Artisan Infrastructure, this year’s Talkin’ Cloud 100 report profiles:
• Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to service provider partners or end-customers.
• Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
• Cloud Services Aggregators: CSAs, or cloud aggregators, typically offer a portal that allows VARs and MSPs to source multiple third-party cloud services for customers.
• MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and cloud-based systems.
• VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
“Artisan’s growing Certified Solution/Software Partner Ecosystem of more than 750 companies is where we attribute our success as an IaaS and services enabler,” said Brian Hierholzer, CEO, Artisan Infrastructure. “We believe this recognition by Nine Lives Media to the Talkin’ Cloud 100 report exemplifies the value we provide to our partners.”
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through May 2013. The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
“Nine Lives Media and Talkin’ Cloud congratulate Artisan Infrastructure,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton. “The Talkin’ Cloud 100 honor arrives amid a land grab in the cloud computing market. And the Talkin’ Cloud 100 companies are leading that land grab.”
Talkin’ Cloud, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the go-to resource for CSPs, VARs and MSPs profiting from cloud computing. Talkin’ Cloud features a daily blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the first online media destination for channel partners working in the cloud.