Covid Mandates and 911 Compliance
Part One: Covid mandates in the U.S.
Brian Weinthal- Partner and Deputy Chair of Labor & Employment at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella
Part Two: 911 Compliance
Mark R Lindsey, SMTS – Designer of voice/data networks and suitable for Emergency Services, Government & Commerce
Operating a UC network with full 911 compliance requires new tools and skills. In this quick presentation, we’ll describe the regulations all UC network operators need to know and show practical steps for compliance. We’ll also provide a PDF Checklist you can use to assess your network’s compliance.
- What devices must support 911?
- Providing “Dispatchable Locations” without excessive costs due to 911 TN registration
- Mobile devices and 911 location — What are the future requirements
- Complete summary of regulations for UC providers
- How new Anti-robocalling Call Blocking and 911 can interact
- A Compliance Checklist for UC Providers