Tap Into Business Opportunities Through Accessibility Solutions
There’s a new market with over 60 million potential customers for your business that you may not be reaching. US-based IT and communication providers are legally required to advance greater accessibility and ease of use standards for consumers with disabilities.
To serve the needs of this market, you need to know:
- How persons with disabilities interact with modern-day technologies and solutions
- The laws and regulations governing disability access and how they impact various providers
- Strategies for making disability access a priority and the benefits of incorporating these goals into future business plans
Our expert panel of speakers will give you the insights you need to make a difference assuring all Americans have equal access to the same products, services, and solutions. You’ll hear from:
- Suzy Rosen Singleton – Chief of the Federal Communications Commission Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau Disability Rights Office
- Michal Nowicki – a legally blind, practicing Telecom Attorney at Marashlian & Donahue, PLLC, The CommLaw Group
- Darrin Caddes – Vice President of Corporate Design at Poly Inc.
Discover how to turn compliance into business opportunity at this free, open-to-all webinar.