World’s Premier Cloud Computing and Managed Services Event Will Focus on Fundamentals and Best Practice for Growth
Chico, CA & Orlando, FL (March 12, 2014) The International Association of Cloud and Managed Service Providers, (@MSPAlliance), has announced that this year’s MSPWorld® Spring 2014 conference agenda will predominantly feature sessions designed to help Managed Services Providers build and run better Managed Services practices as well as provide them with practical instructions on how to achieve a more strategic, efficient and profitable business.
MSPWorld, which convenes executives and industry leaders from around the world, will take place at the Orland World Center Marriott in Orlando, FL, March 26-28, 2014 (http://www.mspalliance.com/mspworld/).
“There are always a great many agenda issues from which to select,” said Charles Weaver, CEO of MSPAlliance. “This MSPWorld we are paying particular attention to topics that can help MSPs grow their MSP practices; sessions like cloud & managed services sales. In addition, we are bringing in subject matter experts on topics like contract negotiation, cloud taxation, and many other topics that concern MSPs.”
Agenda sessions include:
- “Sales and Use Tax in the Cloud: What Every MSP Needs to Know!”
- “Getting a No: How to Adapt your Managed Services Sales Tactics to a New Buying Generation”
- “Managed Services Contract Negotiation: How to Win More Business While Staying Safe!”
- “MY Advice for MSPs: 10 Years of Experience in the Managed Services Profession”
- “Digital Marketing Mix: Key Strategies to Boost Your Online Lead Generation”
- “From Zero to $20 Million: Essential Resources for Starting and Growing a Managed Services Company”
- “The Hurricane of Data Breaches”
- “Best Practices in Comp Plans to Drive Managed Service and Cloud Sales”
- “How to Deliver Managed Services to the Healthcare Market”
- Omni-Channel MSP Marketing: The 360 degree Approach for Branding & Lead-Generation
- And much, much more.
If there is only ONE Managed Services event you attend this year, it should be MSPWorld and here’s why:
- MSPWorld® is brought to you by MSPAlliance, the largest and most tenured Cloud and Managed Services specific organization in the world.
- All educational and business focused sessions are vendor agnostic and delivered by proven industry veterans.
- MSPWorld® is the ideal forum to meet and partner with the brightest minds in the managed services industry.
- MSPWorld is where MSPs come to learn, grow, prosper, partner and succeed
- 3 days of networking, learning and fun: Golf, Networking Receptions, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- $5,000 giveaway, sponsored by Avnet
To register, or for additional information regarding the agenda, please visit: http://www.mspalliance.com/mspworld/