Network Transformation Remains the Key to Success as TelcoBridges’ Technology Helps Large Carriers, Service Providers, Solutions Providers and Enterprises Evolve their Networks from TDM to IP
Montreal, Canada – November 22, 2022 – TelcoBridges, a leading designer and manufacturer of carrier-grade VoIP gateways and virtual session boarder controllers, today celebrated the 20th anniversary of the company’s founding, which took place on November 22nd, 2002.
During the last 20 years, TelcoBridges’ story has evolved from a technology story into a solutions story, and the success of the company has mirrored the network transformation that has evolved around the globe. For 20 years, TelcoBridges’ technology has helped large Tier-1 carriers, smaller service providers, innovative solutions providers and enterprise customers of all sizes upgrade, evolve and transform their networks from TDM to IP.
Throughout the last two decades, TelcoBridges has won dozens of industry awards. The detailed chronology of product and corporate milestones is available here: Major highlights include:
• 2002 – TelcoBridges launches its first media gateway.
• 2007 – Significant expansion to the media gateway portfolio, and the introduction of the ToolPack analytics software.
• 2010/2011 – Launch of the media gateway partner program & solution development partner programs.
• 2014 – TB Academy training programs launched at ITEXPO, Mobile World Congress, and CommunicAsia.
• 2017 – TelcoBridges enters the Session Boarder Controller market with the launch of FreeSBC.
• 2019 – FreeSBC surpasses 10 million session-downloads; broader range of capabilities brought to market with the introduction of ProSBC.
• 2021 – TelcoBridges establishes leadership position in the service provider SBC market with the introduction of ProSBC+.
• 2022 – Significant partnerships and customer deployments around the globe illustrate TelcoBridges’ innovation successes.
“TelcoBridges was founded with a simple goal – to provide products to carriers and solutions providers around the globe that help them make the transition from TDM to IP,” said TelcoBridges Founder and CEO Gaetan Campeau. “Twenty years later, these principals haven’t changed. Our success continues to grow because the technology we provide works as advertised, is easy to deploy and maintain, and it helps service providers of all sizes increase their revenues. We’re extremely proud of the success that we’ve achieved during these last 20 years, and we look forward to continued growth and success in the years, and decades ahead.”
• For additional information on TelcoBridges products and services, visit https://telcobridges.com/products/.
• To learn how customers are replacing legacy equipment and improving their network capabilities, please visit: https://telcobridges.com/case-studies/.
• For support inquiries, please visit: https://telcobridges.com/docs-support/.
TelcoBridges is a leader in the design and development of carrier-grade and high-density SBCs and VoIP gateways, facilitating connectivity for cloud communications and traditional telco applications. With expertise in SIP, ISDN, SS7 and many other signaling protocols, TelcoBridges products and services solve difficult telco connectivity challenges. Based in Montreal Canada and with offices in Buffalo, NY (USA), Turkey, Columbia, Vietnam and Hong Kong, TelcoBridges has deployed VoIP solutions in more than 100 countries worldwide. TelcoBridges’ brands include: FreeSBC™, ProSBC™, Tmedia™ (VoIP media gateways), Tsig™ (signaling gateways), and Tmonitor™ (real-time network monitoring equipment). For more information, visit prosbc.com or www.telcobridges.com.