Cybersecurity- Compliance, contractual considerations & insurance for Cloud Comms Providers
Cybersecurity compliance, contractual considerations and insurance for Cloud Comms Providers.
Topics to be discussed:
- The Cybersecurity Environment
- Recent High-Profile Cyber Incidents and Trends
- Impact of COVID
- Updates on Cybersecurity Legal Obligations
- New Regulations
- Government Scrutiny/Enforcement
- Specified Contractual Obligations
- Insurance Market Trends
- Tips for Best Practices
- Technical Preparation/Internal Policies
- Incorporating Cybersecurity Standards into 3rd Party Supplier Contracts
- Key Legal Clauses (liability, indemnity)
- Security Standards/Requirements
- Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Processes
- How to organize internally to handle TPRM
- TPRM diligence and management
- Incorporating TPRM into Third Party Contracts
Brian E. Finch
Partner and Co-Chair of the Cybersecurity and Global Security Practices at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Brian Finch, a Pillsbury Public Policy partner with extensive regulatory and government affairs advocacy experience, is a recognized authority on global security and cybersecurity threats.
Tamara D. Bruno
Partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Partner Tamara Bruno leads the Texas section of Pillsbury’s Insurance Recovery & Advisory practice, recently named a 2020 “Insurance Practice Group of the Year” by Law360, from Houston, though her practice spans the nation.
Meighan E. O’Reardon
Technology Transactions and Global Sourcing Partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Meighan O’Reardon is an experienced technology and data privacy attorney recognized by The Legal 500 U.S. as a Next Generation Lawyer for Outsourcing and Chambers USA for Technology & Outsourcing, with a practice focused on negotiating and managing complex services transactions across multiple industries..