CCA Guest Blog Submission Requirements and Best Practices
- Your content may not have been published anywhere else.
- There is only one link back to your organization in your content.
- Your content is free from sales language that blatantly promotes your organization.
- Your content is educational, unique, and provides value to the reader.
- You provide links to any sources you cite in your content.
- Minimum 500 words.
- Maximum 3000 words.
- The CCA aims to educate, so we prioritize content that is easy to comprehend and geared toward “the beginner.”
- The below is the CCA’s tone and voice should you desire to match. It is not a requirement to adhere to this tone and voice because you/your organization may have your/its own:
We consider content on a variety of topics. Here are three we prioritize:
- Community interaction. This content can surround events, lessons learned from your community, shoutouts, testimonials, and questions answered. You may choose to highlight/spotlight other members or industry players.
- Thought leadership. This content can consist of industry observations, informed opinions, recommendations and tips, industry news, and any other information you feel is relevant to our community.
- Member news. If you have news-worthy information to share, please contact email@example.com and we can help you get the word out.
Other Best Practices:
- Submit content that is free of errors and written clearly with polished transitions and syntax.
- Create an engaging headline.
- Create subheaders and sections within your content to visually break up large chunks of text.
- Consider including images throughout your content if appropriate. You may embed them within your Google Doc or Microsoft Word file.
- Please include an author/company bio that will be published at the conclusion of your content.
How It Works:
- Use the form below to send us your content (Google Docs links are recommended, but we’ll also accept Microsoft Word files).
- We’ll review your content once it has been received.
- The CCA will do its best to work with your requested publication date, but reserves the right to recommend an alternate publication date. Note that we request a lead time of at least 3 business days.
- The CCA reserves the right to make changes for spelling, grammar, and readability. We may also reach out to you to discuss potential modifications.
- We’ll add the blog to our website and send you the link for your records. We’ll also share the blog via social media and on our newsletter.
Submit a CCA Member Guest Blog