CCA Guest Blog Submission Requirements and Best Practices
- Your content may not have been published anywhere else.
- There is only one link back to your organization in your content.
- Your content is free from sales language that blatantly promotes your organization.
- Your content is educational, unique, and provides value to the reader.
- You provide links to any sources you cite in your content.
- Minimum 500 words.
- Maximum 3000 words.
- The CCA aims to educate, so we prioritize content that is easy to comprehend and geared toward “the beginner.”
- The below is the CCA’s tone and voice should you desire to match. It is not a requirement to adhere to this tone and voice because you/your organization may have your/its own:
We consider content on a variety of topics. Here are three we prioritize:
- Community interaction. This content can surround events, lessons learned from your community, shoutouts, testimonials, and questions answered. You may choose to highlight/spotlight other members or industry players.
- Thought leadership. This content can consist of industry observations, informed opinions, recommendations and tips, industry news, and any other information you feel is relevant to our community.
- Member news. If you have news-worthy information to share, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you get the word out.
Other Best Practices:
- Submit content that is free of errors and written clearly with polished transitions and syntax.
- Create an engaging headline.
- Create subheaders and sections within your content to visually break up large chunks of text.
- Consider including images throughout your content if appropriate. You may embed them within your Google Doc or Microsoft Word file.
- Please include an author/company bio that will be published at the conclusion of your content.
How It Works:
- Use the form below to send us your content (Google Docs links are recommended, but we’ll also accept Microsoft Word files).
- We’ll review your content once it has been received.
- The CCA will do its best to work with your requested publication date, but reserves the right to recommend an alternate publication date. Note that we request a lead time of at least 3 business days.
- The CCA reserves the right to make changes for spelling, grammar, and readability. We may also reach out to you to discuss potential modifications.
- We’ll add the blog to our website and send you the link for your records. We’ll also share the blog via social media and on our newsletter.
Submit a CCA Member Guest Blog
news and announcements
Paradigm Technology Group Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
CallTower’s Native Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Championed by CUSTOMER Magazine for Innovation and Customer
Ribbon expands Microsoft relationship & support with New Operator Connect services offered, Podcast