PHILADELPHIA, PA – October 3, 2014 –Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV), a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications, announced today that TMC has named Alteva Mobility as a recipient of the 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
Alteva Mobility is an award-winning solution that provides users with a Unified Communications experience across mainstream mobile and desktop platforms. This solution enables users to access the Alteva platform from a variety of platforms and devices including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. Find Alteva Mobility at the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
“Our customers love this application,” comments Mike Timar, VP Product & Marketing, Alteva. “The Alteva Mobility solution empowers our customers to utilize virtually all of the benefits of our integrated Unified Communications solution from anywhere on their mobile device.”
Alteva Mobility Benefits include:
- Voice & Video calls – Make and receive voice and video calls using the app. Access features like Hold, Transfer, and Multi-Party Call Conferencing. Make calls using minutes, Wi-Fi or cellular data on the mobile application with the choice of a personal or work caller ID.
- Management – Manage communications preferences across all devices using the app
- Seamless Experience – Start a call and move seamlessly between mobile devices, computers and desk phones
- Company Directory – Access the complete company directory from the app
- Instant Message – Send instant messages to anyone on the network buddy list
- Presence – Reflect real-time presence across devices to show availability
- Call History – Access the entire call history to easily return calls
“The editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY are excited to grant Alteva with an INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for its innovation in IP communications. Alteva Mobility has demonstrated outstanding quality and delivered exceptional solutions for its customers,” said Erik Linask, Group Editorial Director of INTERNET TELEPHONY.
“Alteva has been recognized with a 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for proving its dedication and excellence in advancing IP communications,” stated Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC.
The 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award winners will be published in the September 2014 issue of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
For more information about Alteva, or for a demonstration of the Alteva Mobility product, please call 877-258-3821. To learn more about Alteva, visit www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc and L