Strong Market Strategy and Support Secure Broadview’s Spot in Annual IHS UCaaS North American Scorecard for 8th Consecutive Year
RYE BROOK, N.Y.–October 06, 2016–Broadview Networks®, a leading provider of cloud-based unified communications and information technology services, has been ranked eighth in the 2016 UC as a Service (UCaaS) Scorecard: North America from IHS, Inc. The eighth place ranking is a result of its overall 2015 performance, and follows on the heels of a ninth place ranking in 2015 and 10th in 2014. In 2016, Broadview received the highest possible score for service and support in the IHS UCaaS Scorecard and was also recognized for having a well-defined market strategy.
The IHS UCaaS Scorecard profiles, analyzes and ranks the leading unified communication (UC) service providers in North America to determine which service providers currently lead the market for UC as a Service (UCaaS). Additionally, it determines which service providers are best positioned to succeed in the long-term based on a set of criteria including installed base of seats, financial stability, market strategy, service capabilities and support options.
Broadview’s rank includes scores received for market strategy and support — achievements that can be credited to Broadview’s ability to service businesses nationwide with a growing channel network — and its continuous growth into the mid-market across multiple locations. Broadview runs and operates its own UC platform, OfficeSuite UC™, and has improved its position for financial measures and its share of installed seats.
“The ranking as a top UCaaS provider in North America for eight consecutive years is a reflection of our ongoing commitment to invest in ways to make OfficeSuite UC even better,” said Brian Crotty, Broadview’s Chief Operating Officer. “As the competitive landscape for unified communication services continues, our customers and agents continue to choose us once they see how our system is exceptionally easier to use than not only their old system, but even easier than others on the market. Therefore, end-users are more likely to adopt the features of the new system, and customers can instantly see a return on their investment.”
Broadview’s UCaaS includes the following:
- OfficeSuite Professional®, a solution that includes unlimited nationwide calling, advanced voicemail with speech-to-text, chat, presence and mobile twinning with mobility packages available.
- MyOfficeSuite, Broadview’s cloud phone system’s user and management portal, delivering true flexibility for businesses to scale on demand, mobilize the workforce and ensure full business continuity.
- OfficeSuite HD Meeting® allows hosting online meetings with HD video and audio for up to 100 people from virtually any device.
- OfficeSuite UC™ integration with Salesforce.com, Skype for Business, Google Apps for Business and a standards-based API for customers to connect their own applications to the platform.
- A call center service offered through an automatic call distribution (ACD) option that includes skills-based routing, call recording, conditional routing, escape menus and coaching.
The full IHS report is only available to current subscribers or for purchase via the IHS Technology website.
More at www.broadviewnet.com.
Results based on IHS Technology 2016 UC as a Service (UCaaS) Scorecard: North America, 2016. Results are not an endorsement of Broadview Networks. Any reliance on these results is at the third party’s own risk. Visit www.technology.ihs.com for more details.