Jenne, Inc. is committed to providing value added resellers and service providers with the ability to offer scalable solutions at lower operating costs with fewer assets, provide reoccurring revenue and predictable profitability. To support its partners in the IT cloud computing field, Jenne, Inc. offers insightful information about its providers, products and solutions through live webinars, which are also available for on-demand viewing.
The latest recorded Jenne cloud solutions webinars include:
- Avaya – IP Office Cloud Offer from TelAgility
- Avaya – Jenne’s IP Office Cloud Offer
- Jenne Resellers Reaching the Clouds with Mitel’s Cloud Solutions
- Discover Uncommon Cloud Communications by nexVortex
- ExtremeCloud Webinar
- PanTerra & Edgewater Networks-The QoS & Reliability Focused Cloud UC Solutions Webinar
- Mitel ‘Premise or Cloud?’ Webinar
- Protect Your Customers’ Data with Cloud Backup and Recovery from Vault America!
- Transform Your Customers’ Team Collaboration with VidyoCloud!
- Yealink and Cloud Solutions: The Perfect Match
About Jenne, Inc.
Jenne, Inc., headquartered in Avon, Ohio, is a leading value-added distributor of technology products and solutions focusing on voice, video, data networking, premise security and the cloud, including equipment and software for the Enterprise and SMB markets. Since the company’s founding in 1986, Jenne has been committed to providing value added resellers with a broad product selection, competitive pricing, on-time accurate delivery, outstanding technical support plus ongoing sales and technical training through Jenne University. More than 180 major manufacturers partner with Jenne including Avaya, ADTRAN, Extreme Networks, Hanwha Techwin, Konftel, Mitel, Lifesize, Panasonic, Plantronics, Spectralink, Status Solutions, Vidyo, VTech and Yealink.