Building upon it’s accomplishments in the Netherlands over the past ten years Voiceworks, a Dutch pioneer of mobile telecommunications, VoIP and web technology, today unveils a vibrant new brand: Summa. This new company offers the international market proven innovative communication solutions that add up to their existing solutions. Clients, such as service providers, Telco’s and hosting providers, can easily integrate or add the communication software into their portal or portfolio to offer communications and collaboration solutions to their clients.
In our current 24/7 connected economy, communication and collaboration are becoming more important than ever before. Summa delivers innovative communication software solutions that optimize getting in touch instantly and contextually within and between companies and people. The company uses open standards such as XMPP, SIP and WebRTC to easily add innovative and cutting-edge communication functionalities into existing software and SaaS platforms.
Communication that adds up
Summa stands for communication that adds up. Koen van Geffen, CEO of Voiceworks and Summa: ‘In today’s world communication is rapidly transforming from a standalone solution to a contextual add on, which is placed on existing software such as Office Productivity, CRM suites or even customer facing websites. People want to communicate contextually and in real-time whenever the need arises, without having to open another piece of software. This is why we strongly believe in; communication that adds up.
Summa offers five innovative solutions that ensure a right fit for every deployment and enable customers to work more efficient, smarter and everywhere. All solutions are fully customizable and easy to deploy. Three of the five communication solutions, Summa Connect, Summa Suite and Summa Contact, can be added on to existing web applications, platforms and/or websites of companies.
- Summa Connect – With Summa Connect ISV’s, ISP, Telco’s or hosting providers can easily add real-time communications to their existing web application or portal front ends.
- Summa Suite – Add a complete and advanced web based Unified Communication suite and front end to an existing voice platform or (virtual) PBX environment.
- Summa Contact – This solution gives customers or visitors the option to immediately get in touch, without any action required on their side. The communication takes place directly from a website through the browser, to further break down the barriers between a company and their customers.
In addition, Summa also offers two carefree total communications platforms that can be deployed standalone. Van Geffen; ‘We believe companies should focus on the important aspects of their business. And let us worry about building, installing and maintaining their voice and/or UC-platform.’
- Summa Voice – Summa Voice offers service providers a fully customizable hosted PBX platform to quickly and profitable deploy next generation voice services. Summa Voice is an industry leading solution, with a proven track record of 11 years within The Netherlands and Germany.
- Summa Complete – This is is a complete UC-as-a-service platform (UCaaS) which consists of Summa Suite combined with Summa Voice. By combining the two, the reliability of Summa Voice is strengthened by the enhanced and richer user experience and possibilities of Summa Suite.
Europe and US
At first, Summa will focus on the European and the US market. Van Geffen: ‘In the last few years we have noticed a high interest in our technology from abroad. The launch of our new brand represents our international aspirations.’ He continues: ‘In the Netherlands we have achieved several milestones with Voiceworks as an innovative B2B telecom company. With Summa we want to add even more milestones all over the world. Our ambition is to grow to become one of the leading communication platforms worldwide in the next three years.’
Summa is an energetic software company that designs and develops innovative communication solutions and platforms for Service Providers, Telco’s, Hosting Providers or any organization looking to add communication services to their portfolio. Communication can no longer be seen separately, but should be integrated in other solutions; all SaaS productivity platforms are brought together through the communication solutions of Summa. Therefor Summa offers five innovative solutions that ensure a right fit for every deployment and enable customers to work more efficient, smarter and everywhere. Communication depends on the context from where it is initiated or placed and should be available from any environment where people work together. In short: Summa believes in communication that adds up. The start-up company evolved from the Dutch/German mobile telecommunications VoIP and web technology company Voiceworks. For more information: www.addsumma.com or follow @SummaBV on Twitter.
Voiceworks makes corporate communication services easier to use and more transparent. Voiceworks is continuously innovating and developing professional integrated fixed, mobile and web-based communication services. With over 10 years of experience Voiceworks is the leading cloud voice provider in the Netherlands and the only provider that offers a web based communication suite, VoIP cloud offering and full MVNO mobile network – all integrated into one solution. Voiceworks was named the fastest growing technology company in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2011’s Deloitte Technology Fast50. The fastgrowing company has over 100 employees. For more information: www.voiceworks.com or follow @voiceworksnl on Twitter.