DALLAS, TX–(Marketwired – Jul 29, 2015) – Masergy Communications Inc., a global leader in managed networking and cloud services, today announced that industry research firm Ovum has selected the company to share its expertise in an August 5 webinar entitled, “Transform Your Enterprise with Software-Defined Hybrid WANs.”
The Piper Jaffray 2015 CIO Survey indicates that over 40 percent of enterprises plan to upgrade their WANs this year. Many companies are adopting hybrid network architectures to address rapidly changing business requirements.
The informative webinar will underscore why hybrid networks are the ideal solution for distributed businesses that want to adopt the latest techniques to enable their business operations and growth objectives. Attendees will learn how new technologies such as Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization can reduce the complexity of managing global WANs so IT staff can focus on more strategic business initiatives.
The webinar is an invaluable resource for organizations that want to adopt the latest architectures to support their global networking requirements. The webinar will address hybrid networks, cloud connectivity, application performance, network visibility and dynamic service models.
When is the event?
- Date: August, 5th
- Time: 8:00 a.m. PDT, 10:00 a.m. CDT, 11:00 a.m. EDT
Who are the presenters?
- Kristopher Masilamani, Director of Network Operations, Hop Energy
- Mike Sapien, Global Enterprise Analyst, Ovum
- Ray Watson, VP of Global Technology, Masergy
What will attendees learn?
- Where the network transformation is happening
- Best practices for seamless migration to newer technologies
- How an agile IT infrastructure enables business agility
How to attend
- Register at: http://bit.ly/1IcNzU2