ConnectCentral 2017 will take place October 23-25 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco. Register now.
Panel session highlights include:
- The Digital Workplace—Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond:Panelists from Avery Dennison, Brinker International, Inc., New Relic and Structural Group will share the challenges and opportunities that digital innovation is bringing to companies. In particular, the business impacts of rapidly evolving technology, the new generation of personalized workstyles, and high-growth business requirements for global, distributed, and mobile workforces.
- Innovating for the Future of the Digital Enterprise: In this session, attendees will hear from Box, Built.io, DocuSign and Zenefits on how cloud technology has disrupted the enterprise app landscape, impacting how companies store, integrate, secure, and leverage information. In addition, panelists will share their vision for the future and the role key trends, like artificial intelligence, will play in powering the digital workplace.
- Multi-Cloud Strategy: A Must-Have for Today’s Cloud-Enabled Digital Business: Designed to explore the reality of multi-cloud applications, Google, Okta and Salesforce will share their views on how cloud is driving digital business transformation. In particular, they will discuss the opportunity in connecting various cloud applications for more connected business insights, smarter decision making, and greater business agility.
Additionally, the ConnectCentral after party on Tuesday, October 24 will feature chart-topping band the Gin Blossoms. Gin Blossoms took the airwaves by siege for most of the 90’s and will be performing all their hits and material from their new album scheduled for release in Summer 2018.
Other conference highlights include:
- Keynotes from business and technology innovators:
- Sal Khan, Founder & CEO of the not-for-profit Khan Academy
- Peter Guber, Owner, Golden State Warriors; Owner, Los Angeles Dodgers; Award-winning movie producer and #1 NYT best-selling author
- Will Randolph, CIO of global humanitarian organization World Vision USA
- Vlad Shmunis, CEO, Founder, and Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- David Sipes, Chief Operating Officer, RingCentral
- Kira Makagon, Executive Vice President of Innovation, RingCentral
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
©2017 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, RingCentral Glip, and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.