“We are honored to receive a 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award for our Hybrid Cloud and On-premise Networking Solution,” said Brian Metherell, vice president and general manager of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division.
Danny Simmons, PC and Equipment specialist for Dixie Plywood and Lumber Company, said, “Toshiba’s Hybrid Cloud Telephony solution connects our business telephone solutions together so our employees can communicate more effectively with our customers, dealers and each other.”
“With Toshiba’s Hybrid Cloud Solution, our employees can communicate using a variety of devices, including their own mobile phones and tablets,” added Bobby Awtrey, corporate director of IT Services for Dixie Plywood and Lumber Company.
See the Dixie Plywood and Lumber Company success story here.
Toshiba’s Hybrid Cloud and On-premise Networking Solution Delivers Integration
Toshiba’s new hybrid on-premise and cloud solution delivers networking support among its on-premises IPedge® and Strata® CIX business telephone systems and VIPedge® cloud-based business telephone solution. Networking together on-premise and cloud systems provides users with a robust hybrid business communication solution that helps users expand features and reduce costs while utilizing the deployment platforms of their choice.
- Reduced costs — With networking among Toshiba’s on-premise and cloud platforms, Toshiba’s users gain a robust solution that helps them reduce costs while enabling internal calling and advanced call processing features across their locations.
- Single Vendor Solution — Toshiba delivers a comprehensive single-vendor telephone, application, and SIP trunk solution for equipment and services across on-premise and cloud.
- Feature Transparency — Toshiba’s hybrid solution provides feature transparency and networked applications and minimizes interoperability issues that can occur when using a mix of equipment from different vendors and service providers.
- Ability to Easily Add New Users and Locations — Existing users of Toshiba’s IPedge and Strata CIX systems can easily network with Toshiba’s VIPedge to add new users and locations with minimum upfront capital expense.
- Easy Upgrades with Minimum Costs — Toshiba delivers the ability for its installed base of Strata CTX and CIX users to upgrade processors and firmware as required and network to VIPedge to add new users and locations with minimum upfront capital expense.
- Direct Dialing — Toshiba’s internal dialing enables direct-extension dialing across the network.
- Mobility — Toshiba’s UCedge® client brings unified communications to Windows® PCs and Mac® OS X® computers and Android™ and iOS® smartphones and tablets. UCedge works on Toshiba’s VIPedge and IPedge phone systems as well as Strata CIX systems with an IPedge Application Server.
- Advanced Call Processing — Toshiba delivers feature transparency, leveraging the same Toshiba IP networking across on-premise-based Strata CIX and IPedge and cloud-based VIPedge business telephone solutions.
- Free Local and Long Distance Calling with Toshiba’s SIP Trunking I-VoIP — When combined with Toshiba’s SIP Trunking I-VoIP Service (SIP Trunking) for IPedge and Strata CIX, users are able to make free local and long distance calls among all their sites throughout the 48 continental states, regardless of the locations of Toshiba’s on-premise or cloud-based business telephone solutions.
More at www.Telecom.Toshiba.com