The Evolve2 Buds feature a long wireless range, offering a unique, in-case dongle that can be plugged into your PC. According to Michelle Ritz, Regional Product Marketing Manager, the in-case dongle is a key differentiator, allowing users to use their earbuds with both their phone and their laptop. From there, the Evolve2 Buds check off all the boxes for hybrid workers that need both a ready for work device and for a device that matches their expectations as consumers.
Key features of the Evolve2 Buds include:
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and leading UC platforms – for enhanced collaboration experience
- MultiSensor Voice technology – ensures professional call performance by using multiple mics and Jabra algorithms to block out noise
- Plug-and-play USB adapter for enhanced connectivity – 20 meter/65 feet range allows users the freedom to move around their work environment
- Advanced Multipoint connection – connect to two devices at one time
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation – filters out background noise allowing for increased focus
- HearThrough and single earbud use – allows the user to hear surrounding sounds through the earbuds whilst wearing them
- Increased battery life – with 33 hours of battery, including the case and wireless charging
- Ultra-discreet design – for ultimate comfort and a professional look
Ritz walks us through these features and describes how they come together to enable users to operate and work in different environments, and even match needs that might change over the course of the day. Ritz also notes advances in ergonomics and miniaturization.