In today’s competitive IT market, it’s more important than ever to provide channel partners with exceptional value, innovation and access to expertise that position them for long-term success. CoreDial recognizes the importance of providing its partner community with the platform, tools and services to scale their business. Just as important is the need to enhance its cloud communications features and capabilities to help partners grow and deliver maximum value to their business customers.
“We founded CoreDial over ten years ago with the focus of helping channel partners to successfully sell, deliver, manage, and invoice for cloud communications or UCaaS services to their end-customers,” said Alan Rihm, CEO, CoreDial. “Today, at our first annual PartnerConnex conference, I’m pleased to say our vision and focus remain strong and vibrant. We’ve been investing in and optimizing our SwitchConnex platform for channel automation of cloud communications and adjacent cloud services, and the model is very successful. We continue to drive our partners forward and enable the transformation of their businesses through the power of cloud communications and related IT services.”
At PartnerConnex, CoreDial will showcase new features and enhanced capabilities that will help its partners expand their business and differentiate their value in an increasingly competitive market, including:
- BroadSoft integration – A key milestone for CoreDial, the company announced that BroadSoft’s BroadWorks platform is now network ready and is in the process of being integrated with its SwitchConnex SaaS channel automation platform. The addition of BroadWorks adds tremendous value to channel partners and their customers by offering them more features, even better scalability, geo redundancy and a recognized unified communications platform brand for mid-sized and larger customers.
- Mobile client – CoreDial offered a view into its coming mobile client, built to streamline communications and provide convenience for partners and their customer on-the-go. The mobile client will be compatible with CoreDial’s Asterisk and BroadWorks UCaaS services, a first of its kind, bimodal mobile application. It will include features such as one-click to join conference calls, an embedded SIP client, auto attendant management for admins, and voice to text transcription. The mobile application will initially launch for iPhone 5s and higher, with a follow up release for Android.
- New SwitchConnex modules – The SwitchConnex Tax Automation engine powered by Avalara (formerly EZTax), and a new powerful commissions engine, help streamline quote to cash processes for channel partners and their sales agents. These two new modules remove friction from the process, instill confidence in business management and help to scale partner profitably.
- MASS Communications partnership – CoreDial, together with MASS Communications, will provide partners with advanced MPLS connectivity solutions for their business customers. This collaboration will accelerate CoreDial’s implementation of a new MPLS network between its data centers, as well as the ability for our almost 500 channel partners to offer high-quality, MPLS connectivity for their business customers.
CoreDial has seen rapid growth and profitability in recent years, with nearly 500 channel partners and over 200,000 cloud communications seats deployed. The company, which received $27.5 million from private equity firm LLR Partners, utilized the investment to accelerate its SaaS platform and business model and develop many of the new solutions announced at PartnerConnex.
To learn more about CoreDial’s role as a channel leader, please visit the CoreDial website to download the full report: success.coredial.com
Availability and Pricing:
- BroadSoft BroadWorks capabilities in the SwitchConnex portal will be available later this year.
- The final version of the mobile client will be released in the coming months, and will be available to partners at no additional cost.
- Tax Automation engine and new commissions engine will be generally available to CoreDial partners today.
“We’re thrilled to reach this milestone and enter the final phase of bringing the BroadWorks platform to our channel partners throughout the United States. Our partners will now have both Asterisk and BroadWorks available to sell, deliver, manage, and invoice through our SwitchConnex SaaS platform. Overnight, our channel partners will leapfrog the competition, moving up market with advanced features, even better scalability and geo redundancy, and a recognized UC platform brand that mid-sized and larger customers want.” – Chris Abboud, VP of Infrastructure at CoreDial.
“Our channel partners and their customers are often Millennials and mobile solutions are assumed and expected. We’re extremely excited to reach this milestone and show off our new call control agnostic mobile client to our valued channel partners. Their customers will benefit from the ability to have a client on their mobile device, with the ability to do way more than just make and take calls through their business phone system. They can actually manage their business.” – Caitlin Clark-Zigmond, VP of Product Management at CoreDial.
Based in Blue Bell, Pa., CoreDial cloud software and services enable companies to quickly and cost effectively sell, deliver, manage, and invoice for high-quality, private-labeled cloud communication services, including hosted PBX solutions, VoIP, SIP Trunking, and Unified Communications. With no hardware or software to buy, our Channel Partners—Managed Service Providers, Value-Added Resellers, and IT Solution Providers—deliver valuable end-user solutions, while creating margin-rich recurring revenues and building value in their brand. Learn more at http://coredial.com/.