Dedicated Event Will Feature MSP and Cloud Immersion Leadership Conference and Inaugural MSPWorld 20 in 20: Speed Dating for Vendors
Chico, CA – (December 20, 2012) – The International Association of Cloud and Managed Service Providers (MSPAlliance), today unveiled several highlights and sessions from the upcoming MSPWorld® 2013 Conference to be held in Orlando, Florida- March 21st-22nd 2013. MSPWorld is the leading, and one of the oldest, cloud and managed IT services conferences in existence.
“MSPAlliance has carefully structured MSPWorld 2013 Orlando to retain the best aspects of a users’ conference and expo, but with a unique level of intimacy and subject matter specificity,” said Charles Weaver, CEO of MSPAlliance. “Our goal is to create an environment for service providers and technology enabling vendors to network and engage in high-level business discussions.
“MSPWorld Orlando will be nothing short of a hyper-focused, one-of-a-kind executive forum addressing managed services and cloud immersion.”
Why attend MSPWorld Orlando?
● Immerse yourself in the world of managed services and cloud
● Learn from the best and the brightest minds in the managed services and cloud industry
● Network with thought-leading visionaries across the country and around the globe
● Hone your skills as a service provider
● Make invaluable business contacts
Registration is now open at http://mspworldorlando13.eventbrite.com
MSPWorld sessions and conference highlights will include:
● MSPWorld 20 in 20! Speed dating for vendors! Hear from select vendors in a short, concise manner. The best, most efficient way to evaluate the vendors of your choice!
● Service Delivery and Operations
● Authentication and Security
● Big Data
● Marketing and Sales
● Social Media
● Legal and Regulatory
MSPWorld Orlando will offer two full days of educational sessions, extensive networking, as well as the opportunity to interact with leading technology companies’ from around the world. This is a must attend event for anyone who is serious about managed services or cloud computing.
To register, please visit http://mspworldorlando13.eventbrite.com
For information on sponsoring or attending MSPWorld, please contact Celia Weaver at email@example.com