• New York City
CCA Financial Summit 2023
Why attend the CCA Financial Summit?
When our members speak, we respond! You’ve said that financial opportunities and concerns are your top priority, so we’re bringing top CEOs and investors who have recently completed acquisitions for this one-of-a-kind event.
Join us in NYC, the financial capital of the world, to learn:
How to gain access to new investment money
In a tighter financial market, competition is fierce. Learn how to differentiate yourself to attract investors.
How to position your company for acquisition
In 2023, it’s all about profitable growth. Discover strategies to optimize your processes and position yourself for the maximum multiple possible.
Where the economy is headed and how to prepare
There are always opportunities, even in uncertain markets. Our experts will show you the latest forecasts and share recommendations on how to best leverage the trends.
Tuesday September 26th, 2023
The City Winery at Grand Central Station
89 E. 42nd St. Vanderbilt Hall, New York, NY 10017
- Exclusive dinner for attendees
Wednesday September 27th, 2023
The Yale Club of NYC
50 Vanderbilt Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Breakfast, Registration & Check In
- Opening Comments: Clark Peterson Chairman of the Board – CCA Joe Marion President – CCA
- How to raise money and position your company for successful exits in today’s capital market. Richard Kraska CFO - Infobip Jeffrey Korn CEO - Crexendo Todd Zittrouer CEO - Momentum Jordan Rupar Managing Director - Q Advisors Matt siemens CEO - NUSO
- A discussion with a panel of CEOs who have recently successfully received investments.
- Current status of the capital market. Gerry DeHaven Partner - Q Advisors Justin Garrison Managing Director - BV Investment Partners Gerry Pearce Operating Advisor - Nautic Partners
- A discussion led by a panel of top investors who recently invested in the cloud space profiling the profiles of companies receiving their investments.
- Where is the cloud space heading? Matt Townend Director - Cavell Group Elka Popova Vice President and Senior Fellow - Frost & Sullivan Catharine Trebnick Managing Director - Rosenblatt Securities Dmitry Netis Managing Director, Co-Head of Technology Investment Banking - Benchmark Company Clark Peterson Chairman of the Board - CCA
- We have the top communications analysts discussing “how to survive & thrive in today’s market” and “how to position your company for future viability & success”.
- Lunch and Adjournment
Proudly Sponsored By
Meet The Cavell Group
Meet the Cavell Group’s team in New York City on September 26th for a day of research insights, thought leadership, and executive networking. More details about the Cavell Summit | North America be found by visiting: