Recognizes Ribbon’s commitment to creating a workplace where women can thrive
News 3 min read
Alianza Empowers Service Providers to Grow Cloud Communications Revenue with a Robust Cloud PBX Integration for Microsoft Teams
14 Apr, 2023
Feature-rich voice solution for Microsoft Teams radically simplifies Direct Routing, showcasing the revenue opportunity for CSPs to modernize core voice infrastructure with the cloud Pleasant Grove, UT - April 12, 2023 - Alianza, Inc. today introdu ced Alianza for Microsoft Teams , a new and powerful solution that gives service providers a robust cloud PBX voice solution for Microsoft Teams. Many communication service providers (CSPs) struggle with the complexities and hidden costs of setting up telephony for Microsoft Teams via Direct Routing or Operator Connect. In many cases, they are forced to employ a third-party Microsoft partner to manage a Teams integration on their behalf. Alianza for Microsoft Teams ensures successful implementation by automating the voice configuration between the customer’s Microsoft 365 tenant and the Alianza platform — without specialized expertise or expensive network elements like session border controllers (SBCs). With Alianza for Microsoft Teams, both CSPs and Teams administrators bypass the heavy lift and complex configuration of the voice calling and user policies in the Microsoft Teams admin center. Highlights of Alianza for Microsoft Teams include:
- Unprecedented Automation: A two-step deployment to add licenses and sync, it’s that simple. Alianza has simplified Direct Routing for PSTN and PBX provisioning, which eliminates the heavy technical lift for CSPs.
- Robust PBX Feature Set: Comprehensive calling features support knowledge workers who live and breathe Teams, while continuing to support non-Teams users within the organization who are primarily reliant on traditional telephony functionality and devices.
- Superior PSTN Coverage: Wide rate renter coverage ensures CSPs can provide telephone numbers wherever their Teams users are located.
- Extensive CPE Interoperability: Alianza for Microsoft Teams supports a broad variety of SIP endpoints ranging from IP phones to high density analog gateways, including devices from Cisco, Yealink, and Poly, empowering CSPs with the ability to deploy the right devices for their customers.
- Faster Time to Market: Alianza for Microsoft Teams can be enabled and set up in minutes so CSPs can take advantage of the Teams opportunity immediately as opposed to the typical 12-month deployment timeframe.
- Administrative Ease: With Alianza for Microsoft Teams automation, CSPs don’t need to define the SBC and PBX templates every time they sign up or move an end user to the Teams integration. In addition, PowerShell scripting is not required to build, test, and deploy, meaning zero extra work for the Teams Admin.
- Security: End-to-end encryption of both signaling and media is enforced between the integration and Microsoft 365. Additionally, administrative access is controlled by Azure/Microsoft 365 single sign-on; no user credentials are stored by the portal.