Recognizes Ribbon’s commitment to creating a workplace where women can thrive
News 2 min read
Peerless Network Brings Talkdesk CX Cloud and BYOC Advantages to Enterprises
12 Apr, 2023
Customers can enjoy the benefits of Talkdesk’s cloud-native contact center solution CHICAGO, IL - April 11, 2023 - Peerless Network, an Infobip company, is now offering Talkdesk CX Cloud and BYOC (Bring Your Own Carrier) to enterprises across the U.S. With Peerless’ SIP Trunking services, customers can enjoy the benefits of Talkdesk’s cloud-native contact center solution. Benefits of Talkdesk CX Cloud include the following:
- Flexibility: Keep existing carrier contracts, numbers, and rates in place with Talkdesk BYOC.
- Cost effective: Ease your transition to the cloud and preserve your existing PBX investment by connecting to the cloud.
- Maintain control: Deploy a modern cloud contact center while independently managing phone numbers, routing, and calling plans. Bring your carrier to avoid the hassle of porting numbers and maintain full control as you migrate to the cloud from your on-premise infrastructure at your own pace.
- PSTN delivery expertise (in-house program managers, PSTN network, and national DID database)
- Ability to make changes easily in real-time via the Peerless Portal
- Call origination and termination to over 4,500 telco connections in U.S. and Canada, including Tier 1 providers
- Efficient handling of high-volume traffic
- Flexible plans that align with your budget and business requirements
- SIP Trunking
- Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams
- Toll-Free Services
- Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) Services
- Domestic and International Long Distance
- Cloud PBX | UCaaS
- A full line of CPaaS and messaging solutions from Infobip