Recognizes Ribbon’s commitment to creating a workplace where women can thrive
News 2 min read
What’s New with GoTo: New Integrations, Analytics, and an Improved App Experience
27 Apr, 2023
GoTo announces new features to make IT even easier with access to performance insights and additional ways to support employees and customers as a part of a new seasonal release cadence BOSTON, MA - April 25,2023 - GoTo, the company making IT management, support, and business communication easy with flagship products GoTo Resolve, Rescue, and GoTo Connect, today announced dozens of new features across its products, helping customers and IT teams save time and money. These new innovations include a unique-to-GoTo integration with Rescue and Google Translate, an integration with OpenAI’s ChatGPT, the launch of a redesigned softphone experience, and more. As GoTo looks to support its customers' flexible IT management, support, and unified communications needs, the company is excited to announce over 30 new innovative features across its portfolio as part of a new, tri-annual release cadence. These new features include: New powerfully productive integrations:
- GoTo Resolve and Zendesk integration allows remote support session initiation and the ability to automatically track session information within the same Zendesk ticket.
- Rescue and Google Translate provide a unique integration with real-time, multilingual support to customers with easy default language setup and customizable glossaries.
- GoTo Customer Engagement and OpenAI’s ChatGPT integration uses GoTo's AI-powered messaging assistant to quickly generate clear and simple customer content.
- GoTo Connect also introduced over 25 new administrative APIs including phone, extension, device, and location APIs to streamline new application creations.
- GoToMyPC has centralized its security center dashboard to manage settings, improve device vulnerabilities, and view security score to track improvements.
- GoTo Connect now helps reduce dropped calls with new call-level analytics that offer better insight into customer call flows. Additionally, GoTo Connect continues to reduce IT workloads with simplified network testing for administrators to geographically locate, inspect, and monitor network performance.
- GoTo Customer Engagement now offers customizable surveys that allow result tracking with analytics to ensure quality customer care.
- GoTo Resolve enhanced its IT helpdesk through a ticketing portal with advanced customizations and IT modifications based on workflow requirements. End-users can now access, comment, and monitor tickets in a centralized location.
- GoTo Resolve Scheduled Automations allow teams to manage, update and secure devices at the right time with automation scheduling. Deploy software updates, system cleanups, log captures, or any scripts at a time that’s best for end-users and IT.
- GoTo Connect now has better ways to make and manage calls from the main application with a new widget. Easily swap phone numbers for outgoing calls, park or transfer calls, and set E911 locations.
- GoTo Customer Engagement has a new mobile experience to instantly engage and interact with customers from anywhere with a mobile inbox and shared contacts.